Coupler - Volt Free (Dry Contact)
The Coupler - Volt Free is for use with any TAP front plate and provides volt free / dry contact outputs that are compatible with most major smart home systems. It is powered by 5V-35V DC.
The halo light offers a crisp, gentle glow to the outer edge of the switch plate, and can be configured to be permanently on or permanently off, as well as optionally turned on to respond to switch presses. The standby halo light brightness can be adjusted with a press and hold of the button on the coupler.
When installed with a TAP front plate a TAP switch features the option of haptic feedback to provide the user with tactile confirmation of each switch press. The haptic feedback can be configured on install to be off or on depending on the project requirements.
A full TAP Volt Free switch comprises a front plate, a volt free coupler, and any one of the available fly leads:
• FLY-LUTR1 (Designed for use with the Lutron QSE-CI-WCI)
• FLY-CRES1 (Designed for use with the Crestron C2N-UNI8IO)
• FLY-LOXO1 (Designed for use with the Loxone Nano DI Tree)
• FLY-LOXO2 (Designed for use with the Loxone star wired systems (- includes a 1-wire temp sensor))
• FLY-UNIV1 (Perfect for any control system with its flexible fly leads)
• FLY-UNIV2 (Perfect for any control system with its universal push fit connectors)