Here at Faradite we export our products all over the world.
If you are ordering from anywhere inside the EU the ordering process is simple:
- Create your basket by adding required products in the Faradite webshop
- When finished, head to the checkout and fill in the shipping country and all other information
- Click 'Continue to shipping method'
- Select your preferred Shipping method from the available options
- Then click 'Continue to payment method' and complete payment by your chosen method. We accept payment online in GBP using card or you can request a pro forma invoice in EUR or GBP
- Following confirmation of your order online, we will send you an email with your pro forma invoice / receipt
- Once paid, your Faradite order will be despatched to your shipping address
- Tracking information will be sent to your email address when available
If your shipping address is inside the EU but outside the UK and you are a business with a VAT number we can process order excluding the VAT. To do this you will need to add your VAT information to your Faradite account and request VAT exemption by sending us a message via the contact us page.
If you need any more information please get in contact by going to the contact us page.
The Faradite Team.