Here at Faradite we export our products to over 40 countries and have happy customers all round the world.
If you are ordering from anywhere outside the EU the ordering process is simple:
- Create your basket by adding required products in the Faradite webshop
- When finished, head to the checkout and fill in shipping country and all other information.
- Click 'Continue to shipping method'
- Select your preferred Shipping method from the available options.
- Then click 'Continue to payment method' and complete payment by your chosen method. We accept payment online in GBP using card or you can request a pro forma invoice in EUR or GBP.
- Following confirmation of your order online we will send you an email with your pro forma invoice / receipt.
- Once paid your Faradite order will be despatched to your shipping address.
- Tracking information will be sent to your email address when available.
The website displays prices with and without VAT (UK sales tax), for international orders outside of the EU we will not charge you VAT, the VAT will be removed at the checkout once you enter your shipping address.
Instead the courier will charge you separately for any local sales taxes and duties that are due on the shipment.
Our shipping terms for international delivery are DAP (Delivered at place). This means that we pay the shipping to get the product to you and then you are responsible for paying any local sales tax / duty to the courier.
If you have any more information please get in contact by going to the contact us page.
The Faradite Team.